REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
FOR THE AAU HOOP: BASKETBALL FUNDAMENTALS SUMMER CAMP AT UNION COLLEGE!
TO REGISTER CLICK THE "SUMMER CAMPS" PHOTO ABOVE
- For more info about the specific grade level sessions being offered each of the 3 weeks of Summer Camp, please click "SUMMER CAMP FAQS" in the main tab section.
- There will be 3 separate weeks of Summer Camps at Union College.
- Monday - thru Friday: July 29th - August 2nd
- Monday - thru Friday: August 5th - August 9th
- Monday - thru Friday: August 12th - August 16th
- There will be Morning and Afternoon camp sessions from 8-11 a.m. & 12-3 p.m.
- There will be separate Boy and Girl camp sessions, however, the K/1 level will be co-ed.
- The K/1 youth will play on the basketball hoops that are adjusted approximately two feet lower than the normal height. All other grade levels will play on the 10 foot rims.
- Players are allowed to "play up" or "play down" a grade level for summer camp if the schedule works better for the family (i.e., Pre-Kindergarten children can play at the Kindergarten level, 9th Grade can play at the 8th Grade, etc.)
Gym Location for Summer Camps:
Memorial Field House at Union College address: 807 Union Street, Schenectady, 12308
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org